If you like some space in your tent but don't want to lug extra lbs of poles you'll want to buy a Big Agnes Copper Spur Tent . Big Agnes' tent designers created the Copper Spur UL1 1-person, 3-season tent for ultralight backcountry afficionados who want to be comfortable sitting in their tent when the bugs get bad . The CS UL1 features DAC Featherlite NSL poles that DAC made for Big Agnes using an eco-friendly anodizing technique . These lightweight poles hook together using press fit connectors and hubs, which makes setup a cinch . For times when you want to shave even more ounces, leave the tent body behind and pack the fly with the Copper Spur UL1 Footprint (sold separately) . The Copper Spur UL1 is so light you'll forget you're carrying it!
Features of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 Ultralight Backpacking Tent:
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has single rainbow door
- Single vestibules with single stake out and storm flap over zipper
- Interior mesh pocket
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately Footprint sold separately
- Color: Terra Cotta/Silver
**Note: We list several weights for Big Agnes tents to aid your product research . Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body . Packed weight includes . Fast Fly weight refers to the .
Specifications of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 Ultralight Backpacking Tent:
- Trail Weight (poles, fly and tent body): 2 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: (poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, packaging): 2 lb 8 oz
- Fast Fly Weight (poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint): 1 lb 10 oz
- Footprint Weight: 4 oz
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 16.5"
- Floor Area: 22 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Leg Height: 14"
- Copper Spur UL 1 Footprint Weight: 4 oz
Customers who like the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 Ultralight Backpacking Tent also liked the Big Agnes Slater UL1+ Tent .
For a closer look at the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 Tent, check out this video: