|Home > List of All Brands > Big Agnes Tents, Sleeping Bags & Pads > Big Agnes Sleeping Bags > Big Agnes Farwell 0° Sleeping Bag - Synthetic|
Big Agnes Farwell 0° Sleeping Bag - Synthetic
The Big Agnes Farwell 0° Synthetic Sleeping Bag was updated with Integrity insulation and A-Shingo construction technology. Look to this spacious +0° F Big Agnes Farwell sleeping bag when you need cozy warmth and room to roll over for a good night's sleep. For everything from summer getaways in high elevations to the foothills of snow-capped Rocky Mountains in the middle of winter, you can sleep comfortably and insulated in the Farwell 0° Synthetic Sleeping Bag from Big Agnes. Eliminate those teeth-chattering nights with more of the high-loft insulation on top of your body where it won't get compressed and rendered useless. You won't be sacrificing your insulation from the hard cold ground as the renowned Big Agnes System incorporates a pad sleeve on the bottom so you always stay atop your insulating sleeping pad.
Once you match your bag with a rectangular sleeping pad of the appropriate dimensions (20" x 72" for Regular and 20" x 78" for Long), spending a night in the Farwell 0° Synthetic Bag is both warm and comfortable. Click on the link below to make your package complete with a Big Agnes sleeping pad. Try an Air Core, Insulated Air Core or ECO-friendly Insulated Diversion Pad.
Features of the Big Agnes Farwell 0° Synthetic Sleeping Bag:
Specifications and Dimensions (Regular/up to 5’ 10”):
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- A-Flex™: A synthetic construction technique which combines layers of flexed insulation with smaller anchor pieces to connect them. The flexed layers increase loft and trapped air space and the anchors maximize heat containment by eliminating gapping and creating more air pockets
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Specifications and Dimensions (Long/up to 6’ 6”):
- Pad Size 20"x72"
- Color gray/red
- Fill Type INTEGRITY
- Fill Weight 40 oz
- Bag Weight 3 lb 13 oz
- Shoulder Girth 70"
- Hip Girth 66"
- Foot Girth 54"
- Stuff Sack Size XL-10"X21"
- Compressed Bag Size 10"x12"
What’s in a name? Farwell Mountain has seen its’ share of boom and bust. This broad mountain has taken lives in mining accidents, card game brawls and modern day avalanches. The mining boom in the late 1800s brought Chicago entrepreneur, John Farwell, to the area. He had elaborate hydraulic mining practices, which included a 27 mile long water ditch built by Robert MacIntosh at a cost of $160,000 per mile. The mine cost him more money than it ever produced.
- Pad Size 20"x78"
- Color gray/red
- Fill Type INTEGRITY
- Fill Weight 44 oz
- Bag Weight 4 lb 3 oz
- Shoulder Girth 73"
- Hip Girth 69"
- Foot Girth 55"
- Stuff Sack Size XL-10"x21"
- Compressed Bag Size 10"x13"
Click here to get your Big Agnes sleeping pad: Big Agnes Sleeping Pad Options!