Big Agnes gets the name from the Fly Creek which dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other . It is sparse, fast and adventurous, just like those who carry the tent.
Features of the Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 Platinum Tent:
- Capacity: 2 person
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Three side mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Footprint and triangular gear loft sold separately
- Color: Platinum
Specifications of the Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 Platinum Tent:
- Trail Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs
- Footprint Weight: 5 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 3oz
- Packed Size: 5" x 19"
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 7 sq ft
- Head Height: 38"
- Foot Height: 24"
Customers who like the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Platinum Tent also liked the Big Agnes String Ridge 2P / 4-Season Mountaineering Tent.