Features of the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Ultralight Backpacking Tent:
- Three season, free standing, Ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Three side mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Grey/Gold
- Trail Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb 5 oz
- Footprint Weight: 5 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Packed Size: 4" x 18.5"
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 7 sq ft
- Head Height" 38"
- Foot Height: 24"
Customers who like the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Ultralight Backpacking Tent also liked the Big Agnes Slater Ultralight 2P+ Tent.
Check out this excellent review of the Fly Creek UL2 Backpacking Tent by Outdoor Gear Lab: