Features of the Big Agnes Hog Park 20° Synthetic Sleeping Bag:
- Integrated pad sleeve . Never roll off your pad again
- Nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- 25" width offers extra girth
- 70" YKK #8 zipper . Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop . WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable cotton/polyester blend with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop . WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: Thermolite Quallofil - Short staple synthetic fibers with a patented seven-hole construction
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER ? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Long size fits up to 6' 6"
- Long fits up to 6' 6"
- Pad Size: 25" x 78"
- Color: Coal/Rust
- Fill Type: Thermolite Quallofil
- Fill Weight: 2lb 8oz
- Bag Weight: 5lb 13oz
- Shoulder Girth: 80.5"
- Hip Girth: 74.5"
- Foot Girth: 66"
- Stuff Sack Size: XL-10" x 21"
- Compressed Bag Size: 10" X 12"