Features of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent:
- Features single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Gear Loft loops included . Fits WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Trail Weight: 3 lb
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 7 oz
- Footprint Weight: 6 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 6 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 18"
- Floor Area: 23 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 26"
- Note: We list several weights for our Big Agnes tents to aid your product research .
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body .
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging .
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.