|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Tents, Tarps, and Bivys > All Tent Brands > Big Agnes Tents > Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent|
Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent
The Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent will let you have solo adventures with comfort of a larger tent. The Jack Rabbit has double doors and vestibules, plenty of internal storage and lots of headspace. The Jack Rabbit Super Light (SL) series offers all the features you would expect from full featured, heavier tents but with significantly lighter weights. The Jack Rabbit is an excellent tent for backpacking or biking adventures.
Features of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent:
Specifications of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent:
- Features single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
Customers who like the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent also liked the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 1P Superlight Tent.
- Trail Weight: 3 lb
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 7 oz
- Footprint Weight: 6 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 6 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 18"
- Floor Area: 23 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 26"
- Note: We list several weights for our Big Agnes tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.