|Home > Big Agnes Seedhouse 3 Tent - DISCONTINUED|
Big Agnes Seedhouse 3 Tent - DISCONTINUED
Part of Big Agnes' classic Seedhouse series, the Seedhouse 3 is light enough for a romantic weekend backpacking trip or a more ambitious late season week on the trail. The Seedhouse 3 tent is a perfect weekend tent for two, a dad with two kids, or a couple with a dog!
- Three season, free standing, light weight backpacking tent
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy
- Cross pole increases headroom
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Fly is lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable nylon with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Tent body is lightweight nylon mesh for excellent cross ventilation
D shaped door
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Window in vestibule door
- Two mesh floor pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 superlight aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately (see package configuration above)
- Color: Champagne/Burgundy
- Trail Weight 5lb 6oz*
- Packed Weight 5lb 11oz*
- Footprint Weight 11oz*
- Fast Fly Weight 3lb 11oz*
- Packed Size 8" x 20"
- Floor Area 39sq ft
- Vestibule Area 14sq ft
- Head Height 42"
*Notes about weight specifications: Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body; Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging; Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
ABOUT THE BIG AGNES SEEDHOUSE 3 FOOTPRINT:
To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint or ground cloth. The Big Agnes footprint also enables you to pitch a lightweight, Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles and stakes.