|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Tents, Tarps, and Bivys > All Tent Brands > Big Agnes Tents > Big Agnes 4-Season Tents > Big Agnes String Ridge 2P Mountaineering Tent |
- (4 Season)
Big Agnes String Ridge 2P Mountaineering Tent
- (4 Season)
The Big Agnes String Ridge 2P / 4-Season Mountaineering Tent is freestanding and lightweight. All seams are taped and it has storm flaps over the vestibule zippers. The String Ridge 2 is the tent for snow conditions and higher elevations, and remains sturdy in high wind. The reflective material on the tent makes it easy to find after a late night trail hike. String Ridge owners will be the envy of the winter camp!
With the purchase of the Big Agnes String Ridge 2 Tent you will receive tent body, fly, poles, stuff sacks and stakes. To extend the life of you tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint or ground cloth. The Big Agnes String Ridge 2 is a winning choice for people who move in the mountains year-round.
Features of the Big Agnes String Ridge 2 Tent:
Specifications of the Big Agnes String Ridge 2 Tent:
- Easy set up, good ventilation, light weight and ample space are just a few of the amenities available on the String Ridge 2
- Two-hub pole assembly, one crossover pole and DAC Twist clips contribute to the tent's strength and stability
- Oversize stake-out loops work with an ice axe, skis or ski poles
- Tent's reflective corner webbing and heavy-duty reflective guyline stand out at night in your headlamp's beam
- DAC Featherlite® NSL poles are superlight and strong, featuring press-fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- NSL anodization uses far less harsh acid than conventional anodization and recycles wastewater during rinsing process for less environmental impact
- Fly and floor are made of lightweight ripstop nylon treated with silicone for durability and coated with polyurethane for waterproofness
- Tent body is made from breathable ripstop nylon; closeable mesh vents keep air circulating inside
- Interior mesh pockets keep gear organized
- Use the String Ridge 2 footprint (sold separately), tent fly and poles to pitch a lightweight shelter
- Includes stuff sacks, guyline and lightweight, oversized Mega X-peg stakes
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Customers who like the Big Agnes String Ridge 2 Tent also liked the Rab MK 3 Single Wall Tent by Integral Designs.
- Seasons 4-season
- Design type Freestanding tent
- Sleeping capacity 2
- Average minimum weight 5 lbs.
- Average packaged weight 5 lbs. 11 oz.
- Average weight - metric 2.57 kilograms
- Floor dimensions 90 x 57 inches
- Floor dimensions - metric 229 x 145 centimeters
- Floor area 31.5 square feet
- Vestibule area 11 square feet
- Peak height 42 in (107 cm)
- Number of doors 1
- Canopy fabric Nylon ripstop
- Floor fabric Coated nylon
- Rainfly fabric Coated ripstop nylon
- Number of poles 2-hub pole assembly + crossover + vestibule
- Pole material DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pole diameter 9.6 mm
- Packed size 8 x 20 in
- Best use Backpacking