The Black Diamond Mercury Mitts are the warmest, most durable women's mitt on the market. Designed specifically for alpine ski and mountaineering use, the Mercury Mitt has a waterproof liner and real goat leather palms. Sewn with high-quality Kevlar, the Mercury Mitts don't skimp on comfort, the Mercury Mitts feature removable split-finger liners and PrimaLoft Gold Insulation on the backs of the hand. Add to that, high-loft fleece on the palms, and you get the warmth you need for the season’s coldest days and still keep the dexterity required for climbing and skiing.
Features of the Black Diamond Women's Mercury Mitt:
- Removable liner with 100% waterproof BDry insert
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner with 340 g PrimaLoft Gold and high-loft fleece
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Liner has trigger finger
- Recommended use: Alpine, ice, expedition, ski mountaineering, touring
Specifications of the Black Diamond Women's Mercury Mitt:
- Weight Per Pair : [Size M] 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Temperature range: -20/10°F (-29/-12°C)
- Materials: Shell: Pertex Shield, goat leather; Lining: Polyester fleece, 100 g (back of hand), high-loft fleece (palm)
Once you've got your hands covered, take care of your feet with a pair of merino wool ski socks from Vermont's own Darn Tough Sock Co.