|Home > List of All Brands > Bolle Goggles and Helmets > Bolle Monarch Ski Goggles -- SOLD OUT|
Bolle Monarch Ski Goggles -- SOLD OUT
Be King or Queen of the mountain with a pair of the Bolle Monarch Ski Goggles. The Bolle Monarch Goggles will allow you to push through powder with ease along with a clear view of every bump, turn, and mogul.
The Bolle Monarch Goggles is designed for a medium fit and is helmet compatible. The double layer face foam and microfleece layer create a comfortable and smooth fit. The Monarch's technology stays fog free so you can rip it up with a clearview of what is ahead.
Features of the Bolle Monarch Ski Goggles:
Additional Lens Option of the Bolle Monarch Ski Goggles:
- FIT: Medium
- All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- FLOW-TECH® VENTING: Designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens. These venting ports control airflow, while preventing clogging from snow and ice.
- DOUBLE LAYER FACE FOAM: A medium density foam backed up a soft micro-fleece face layer.
- DOUBLE LENS THERMAL BARRIER: The Bollé unique double lens design creates a thermal barrier, while providing exceptional optics and a superior seal.
- P80 PLUS/CARBO GLAS® [ANTI-FOG/ANTI-SCRATCH]: Applied to Bolle's polycarbonate lenses, P80 Plus/Carbo Glas is the Bollé® proprietary coating that provides maximum protection against unwanted lens fogging and most scratching.
- OVER THE HELMET [OTH]: All Bollé goggles are engineered with the latest helmet designs in mind so the fit is smooth.
- ULTRA VIOLET PROTECTION: All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers.
- MODULATOR LENS: A state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions. The more UV light exposed to the lens, the darker the lens will become. Available on Bolle Fathom, Monarch, Nova, Nebula, Y6, X9