|Home > List of All Brands > Darn Tough Socks > Darn Tough Merino Wool No-Show Mesh Socks|
Darn Tough Merino Wool No-Show Mesh Socks
The Darn Tough Merino Wool No-Show Mesh Sock is a great cycling and running sock with a blister-free foot-hugging fit. Offered with either high-density cushioning or open mesh construction, the Darn Tough Run-Bike series is designed with the discerning roadie, mountain biker, road runner and trail runner in mind. Darn Tough socks have reinforced heels and toes for miles of durability and knit in arch support for precision fit and increased endurance. Darn Tough socks will enhance the fit of your shoes, eliminate blisters and won't wear out.
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seem, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all. The Merino Wool No-Show Mesh Sock has open mesh knitting on top of foot with a reinforced heel and toe, and elastic support around the arch.
Features of the Darn Tough Merino Wool No-Show Mesh Sock:
- Contents: 71% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 2% LycraŽ Spandex
- Darn Tough's True Seamless knit
- Medium Fits: Men Size 6.5 - 9 / Women Size 7.5 - 10 / Euro 39 - 43 / UK 6 - 8.5
- Large Fits: Men Size 9.5 - 11.5 / Women Size 10.5 - 12.5 / Euro 44 - 46 / UK 9 - 11
- Darn Tough's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee: Simply and without strings or conditions, if your Darn Tough all weather performance socks are not the most comfortable and durable socks you have ever worn, return them to Darn Tough for another pair or your money back. No strings. No conditions. For life. When you are really serious about something you make it yourself.
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.