|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > List of All Brands > Deuter Backpacks > Deuter ACT Trail 24 Backpack|
Deuter ACT Trail 24 Backpack
The Deuter ACT Trail 24 Backpack has been updated with a great sleek look and lots of features to carry your gear; but best of all, the fit is amazing! A full 3 ounces lighter than the previous model, and just as tough and durable. All of Deuter's ACT Trail backpacks have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control. The flexible DelrinŽ Aircontact back system construction fits any back shape comfortably. The Deauter ACT 24 is a minimaliist, no frills backpack perfect for light hiking, mountain climbing, and ski touring. Also the perfect pack for your urban adventures around the city.
Features of the Deuter ACT Trail 24 Backpack
Specifications of the Deuter ACT Trail 24 Backpack
- Fold away mesh hip wings
- Flexible DelrinŽ U-frame
- Body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Zipped front compartment for maps etc.
- Two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough, highly breathable 3D AirMesh lining
- Lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
About the Deuter Aircontact Trail Back System used in this backpack:
- Weight: 2 lb 7 oz (1100 g)
- Volume: 1460 cubic inches / 24 liters
- Size (H x W x D): 23 / 10 / 7.5 inches (58 / 26 / 19 cm)
- Materials: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, Deuter-Super-Polytex
About the materials used in the Deuter ACT Trail 24 Backpack:
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Flexible, tensioned DelrinŽ U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
- Deuter-Microrip-Nylon: 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Deuter-Super-Polytex: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.