|Home > List of All Brands > Deuter Backpacks > DEUTER WINTER PACKS > Deuter Cruise 26SL Womens Backcountry Ski Pack|
Deuter Cruise 26SL Womens Backcountry Ski Pack
Updated for 2012! Got a winter adventure planned? Deuter's Cruise 26 SL backpack will hold everything you need, and a little more. We love the removeable insluating sitting mat and the additional pack opening from the back for easy access to all your stuff.
DEUTER CRUISE 26 SL BACKPACK SPECIFICATIONS:
Weight: 2 lb 12 oz (1250 g)
Volume: 1590 cubic inches / 26 liters
Dimensions: 23"H x 11"W x 7.9"D (58 x 28 x 20 cm)
About the Deuter Alpine Back System:
- Delrin® frame
- Padded hip belt with zipped pocket and gear loop
- Special compression straps double up for snowshoe or ski attachment at side or front. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front of the pack
- Pole & ice axe loops / central ski loop
- Stretch side pockets » Zipped front pocket
- Lid pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- Pockets for snow shovel, probe and shovel handle
- Laundry pocket
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- Load adjustment straps
About Deuter's SL Fit System - for shorter and smaller frames:
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose for more ventilation and mobility; tight for more control and a more compact fit.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilizes the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable
About the Material Used on the Cruise 26 Backpack:
- The SL carry system is slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. The models in the SL series are the ideal choice for most women as well as male users with shorter backs and narrower frames.
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- A conical waist form is typically a better fit for women, and Deuter achieves this by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- For users with narrower shoulder widths, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length to prevent slippage.
- Deuter-Ripstop 210: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.