Features of the Deuter Giga Backpack:
- Airstripes back system
- Large folder-sized main compartment
- Second large main compartment to suit 15,6" Laptop
- Large front pocket with organizer
- Detachable key holder
- Padded base
- Compression straps
- Comfortable handle
- Detachable hip belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Reflective loop for safety light
- Weight: 2 lb 2 oz (950 g)
- Volume: 1710 cubic inches / 28 liters
- Size: 18"H x 12"W x 9.1"D (46 x 31 x 23 cm)
- Laptop Case Dimensions: 15"L x 11"W x 2.4"D (38 x 29 x 6 cm)
- Deuter-MacroLite: Special high density 420 denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave . This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models . PU coating .
- Deuter-Ripstop-Polytex: The sturdier version of the Deuter Super Polytex with woven in stronger threads . PU coated .
1 . MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
2 . Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
3 . Flexible aluminum stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly . (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
4 . The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
5 . Removable waist belt (Gogo, Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro)