|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > GoLite Adrenaline 20° 3-Season Mummy Down Womens Bag - SOLD OUT|
GoLite Adrenaline 20° 3-Season Mummy Down Womens Bag - SOLD OUT
GoLite's Adrenaline 20° mummy sleeping bag is one of the most versatile bags for the majority of conditions. The GoLite Adrenaline 3 Season has a mummy style fit, so if you are one that likes to move your feet around, this may not be the right sleep system for you. One nice thing about the mummy style sleep system is it saves weight compared to a regular rectangular or lightly tapered styled sleeping bag. Mummy bags have a smaller amount of space inside and therefore a smaller space for your body heat to occupy, making it your warmest and typically lightest option. Another way Golite has eliminated some weight is by using a zipper that only goes between 1/3rd the length of the bag. You might ask if a full zip is really necessary and we asked that same question. How often do you really zip down your bag all the way down? If you are consistently doing this, then you are probably sleeping in a bag that is too warm for the conditions or you are a warm sleeper and may want to check out a 40 degree rated sleeping bag. The Adrenaline has an 800+ down fill insulation. This top of the line fill increases loft and provides added warmth and comfort while sleeping. The fill also compacts down better than lower fill down, which saves room in your pack while on the trail (more room for other gear or scale down your pack size for a fast packing trip).
The Golite Adrenaline 3 season bag has a Pertex outer shell in the foot box and head compartment. Pertex helps prevent these areas from absorbing moisture which is important because your head and foot areas are most likely to make contact with the tent walls while camping. A bag without a Pertex shell will get wet and may loose warmth; anywhere from 5-10 degrees. This small change in temperature can be the difference between an enjoyable night out in the wilderness or a night where you are constantly waking up to add layers due to shivering.
The Adrenaline 3 season has a center zipper, which we thought looked a little funky at first. The center zip made zipping in and out of the sleeping bag a cinch. The hood has a draft collar with a bungee system so you can keep cold air out and cinch it down to where your nose is the only thing exposed. This comes in handy if it gets colder than expected.
When it comes to going green or making sustainable products, GoLite is one of the leaders in the outdoor industry. Some of the sustainable materials include: a waterproof recycled stuff sack, recycled, lining, and arid zones. Overall, we found the GoLite Adrenaline 3 Season Mummy to be one of our favorite sleeping bags for testing and give it a top rating for its class and category.
Materials: 800+ Fill Power Goose Down Renewable Insulation; 100% Tier 1 Recycled 22 Denier Polyester Fabrics; Diamond Ripstop Shell; Ripstop Lining; Waterproof-Breathable Pertex® Shield Eco Hood and Foot Protection
- Draft tubes around face opening and backing the main zip seal out the cold
- Center-front zipper with top snap for venting is always easy to reach and prevents a hard pressure point when sleeping on your side
- Single pull cinch on the snug-fitting SkullGlove™ hood for ease of adjustment
- Arid Zones™ with Pertex® Shield Eco waterproof-breathable fabric at the head and foot of the bag protect against condensation in critical areas
- 6"/15 cm stretch baffle spacing, differentially cut with 5"/13 cm total loft
- Dependable YKK® zipper with reversible slider backed by snag-resistant guard on draft tube
- Vertical and horizontal chambers and baffles optimize down distribution for maximum warmth
- Internal and external hang loops for drying and storing
- Upgraded with 100% Tier 1 Recycled shell, lining, Arid Zone™ and stuffsack fabrics
- Super-premium 800+ fill power Eastern European goose down - the loftiest fill power sustainably harvestable
- Waterproof recycled nylon stuff sack and breathable cotton storage sack included
- Regular: 2 lbs. 2 oz. | 985 g
- Long: 2 lbs. 5 oz. | 1.07 kg
- Rating: 20°F / -7°C