|Home > GoLite RS 40° 1+ Season Quilt / Sleeping Bag|
GoLite RS 40° 1+ Season Quilt / Sleeping Bag
The GoLite RS 1+ Season Quilt was awarded Backpacker Magazine’s Editors Choice Award in the April 2010 Issue! This is the perfect bag when you don't want to spend the night sweating in your winter bag, or if you need a bit extra to add inside your winter bag. Or, unzip the bag and use for your camp quilt. Either way, this light-weight, versatile, minimalist bag can be used in many ways and at this price - you can't beat it!
"For temps down to about 45°F, the RS1+ offers ounce-counters a way to save weight and money, plus it gives wet-weather ultralighters more peace of mind than a down sack." - Backpacker Magazine, April 2010
The GoLite RS1+ Season QuiltWith virtually all materials made with 100% Tier 1 Recycled polyester, the RS 1+ Season Quilt is built for performance in the backcountry and minimizes your environmental impact.
Materials: 100% Tier 1 Recycled Polyester Materials (not including zippers and other trims); ReFill™ Insulation; 50 Denier Ripstop Shell and Taffeta Lining.
- Open-bottom design for use with sleeping pad (and appropriate headwear depending on conditions)
- Quilt style construction enables variable girth for ideal temperature regulation
- Trapezoidal and angled footbox maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Snap and drawcord to secure neck/shoulder opening
- 2 grosgrain straps with buckles to hold pad
- Quilted construction with 3" effective loft
- Internal and external hang loops for drying and storing
- Strong, lightweight 100% Tier 1 Recycled shell, lining, and stuffsack fabrics
- GoLite's proprietary ReFill™ (100% Tier 1 Recycled polyester insulation) is compressible, resilient, and maintains thermal efficiency when wet
- Waterproof recycled nylon stuff sack and breathable cotton storage sack included
- rating: 40°F / 4°C
- 1 lb 7 oz. | 652 g
- Regular fits up to 6'
- Long fits up to 6' 6"