|Home > List of All Brands > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Alpinisto 35 Mountaineering Backpack |
Gregory Alpinisto 35 Mountaineering Backpack
The Gregory Alpinisto 35 Mountaineering Backpackis ready to explore the backcountry when you are. The 35 Alpinisto Backpack easily will carry all the gear you need for a day on the mountain. The Gregory Alpinisto 35 Mountaineering Backpack features a removable waistbelt padding, framesheet and stay. You can quickly transform the Alpinisto mountaineering pack from load hauler to lightweight pack to be ready to go on a moments notice.
Features of the Gregory Alpinisto 35 Backpack:
Specifications of the Gregory Alpinsito 35 Backpack:
- Fusion Flex suspension features a die-cut HDPE framesheet with an aluminum stay to offer support and load transfer; cross-stay ensures the pack will not barrel under heavy loads
- Thermoformed back panel fits snugly against your back and sheds snow
- Anti-slip lumbar pad transfers the load to your hips
- Shoulder straps feature tapered dual-density padding for comfort and are cut for maximum freedom of movement
- High dual-density waist-belt integrates with a climbing harness
- Main pack body closes with a single anodized hook for simplicity and durability; main body also accessible by side zipper
- Carries 15-35 pounds
- Removable waist belt padding, foam bivy pad, and framesheet let you shave nearly a pound for lightweight pushes
- High-visibility alpine gold color makes you easy to pick out on a mountain face; bright interior color helps you locate your gear easily
- Hydration hose port features locking zipper to keep it from slipping (reservoir sold separately)
- Removable top pocket features a cutout so your helmet doesn't bang against the pack
- Stowable crampon pocket includes a TPU panel to protect the pack and its contents
- Dual ski slots hold your planks while the dual ice axe attachment system is compatible with all modern tool head designs
- Sled pull attachment points on waistband, rope strap, haul loops, and gear loops and an ice clipper slot on waistband give you the means to haul all your gear
- Bivy pad included; can be removed
- Comes in four sizes from 31L to 37L
- Recommended Use: backcountry adventures, climbing, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Extra-Small Size Specs
Small Size Specs
- Volume: 31 L (1892 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg)
- Torso Length: 14" - 16"
Medium Size Specs
- Volume: 33 L (2014 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lb 3 oz (1.45 kg)
- Torso Length: 16" - 18"
Large Size Specs
- Volume: 35 L (2136 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz (1.53 kg)
- Torso Length: 18" - 20"
Customers who like the Gregory Alpinsito 35 Mountaineering Backpack also like the Deuter Guide 35+ Backpack.
- Volume: 37 liters (2258 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz (1.62 kg)
- Torso Length: 20" - 22"