Features of the Gregory Alpinisto 35 Backpack:
- Fusion Flex suspension features a die-cut HDPE framesheet with an aluminum stay to offer support and load transfer; cross-stay ensures the pack will not barrel under heavy loads
- Thermoformed back panel fits snugly against your back and sheds snow
- Anti-slip lumbar pad transfers the load to your hips
- Shoulder straps feature tapered dual-density padding for comfort and are cut for maximum freedom of movement
- High dual-density waist-belt integrates with a climbing harness
- Main pack body closes with a single anodized hook for simplicity and durability; main body also accessible by side zipper
- Carries 15-35 pounds
- Removable waist belt padding, foam bivy pad, and framesheet let you shave nearly a pound for lightweight pushes
- High-visibility alpine gold color makes you easy to pick out on a mountain face; bright interior color helps you locate your gear easily
- Hydration hose port features locking zipper to keep it from slipping (reservoir sold separately)
- Removable top pocket features a cutout so your helmet doesn't bang against the pack
- Stowable crampon pocket includes a TPU panel to protect the pack and its contents
- Dual ski slots hold your planks while the dual ice axe attachment system is compatible with all modern tool head designs
- Sled pull attachment points on waistband, rope strap, haul loops, and gear loops and an ice clipper slot on waistband give you the means to haul all your gear
- Bivy pad included; can be removed
- Comes in four sizes from 31L to 37L
- Recommended Use: backcountry adventures, climbing, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Extra-Small Size Specs
- Volume: 31 L (1892 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg)
- Torso Length: 14" - 16"
- Volume: 33 L (2014 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lb 3 oz (1.45 kg)
- Torso Length: 16" - 18"
- Volume: 35 L (2136 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz (1.53 kg)
- Torso Length: 18" - 20"
- Volume: 37 liters (2258 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz (1.62 kg)
- Torso Length: 20" - 22"