|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack|
Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack
The Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack is a technical pack that delivers. The Baltoro 65 is the must-have hiking backpack for tackling your next backcountry adventure. One time winner of a Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide Editors' Choice Award, the Gregory Baltoro 65 has everything you want for features while providing you the fit, suspension, and comfort you need.
The Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack has the exclusive Response™ AFS technology that automatically delivers a custom fit. When combined with the Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system, the Baltoro 65 will be the only one you will want on your back for extended backpacking trips.
Features of the Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack:
Specifications of the Gregory Baltoro 65 Technical Backpack:
- Response™ AFS suspension features soft, pre-curved harness and hipbelt with EVA foam padding that help eliminate wrinkles and hot spots on your hips and shoulders
- Independently rotating load transfer panels on the hipbelt automatically register your hip angle and articulate your body's movements
- Thermomolded EVA back panel features a grippy lumbar pad that helps keep the pack positioned properly and effectively transfers load weight to your hips
- Single aluminum stay helps prevent barreling and provides optimum load transfer
- Baltoro 65 pack offers 3 ways to get at your gear with top-loading, front zip and bottom zippered access to the main compartment
- Hydration-compatible design features a reservoir sleeve and dual drink-tube exit ports for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Zippered front pocket, twin side pockets, dual hipbelt pockets and hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee offer easy access to often-used gear
- Removable top lid pocket lets you keep compass, maps, small essentials or rainwear close at hand; stash pocket on the underside of the lid secures personal items
- Gregory Baltoro 65 pack is made with 210-denier double diamond ripstop and 210- and 420-denier flat weave fabrics that offer strength, durability and lightness
Take a look at this review of the Gregory Baltoro 65 by Outdoor Gear Lab:
Small Size Specs
- Volume: 63 L (3844 cu in)
- Weight: 5 lb 6 oz (2.45 kgs)
- Torso Length: 16" - 18"
Medium Size Specs
- Volume: 65 liters (3966 cu in)
- Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz (1.25 kgs)
- Torso Length: 18" - 20"
Large Size Specs
- Volume: 68 liters (4150 cu in)
- Weight: 5 lbs 14 oz (1.25 kgs)
- Torso Length: 20" - 22"
If you like the Gregory Baltoro 65 but have a tighter budget and want a similar, lighter pack, Backpacker Magazine gave the Osprey Aether 60 Backpack a Best Buy award.