|Home > List of All Brands > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack |
Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack
The Gregory Baltoro 75 Technical Backpack is the pack for comfort, space, ease of access, and great suspension fit. The Gregory Baltoro 75 features Gregory's Response™ AFS technology that provides excellent fit and comfort through effective weight distribution. When combined with the Auto-cant harness and Auto-fit waistbelt, the Baltoro 75 will be the only one you want for serious backcountry adventures and technical climbs.
Features of the Gregory Baltoro 75 Technical Backpack:
Specifications of the Gregory Baltoro 75 Technical Backpack:
- Thermo-molded EVA back panel and a grippy lumbar pad increase load transfer to your hips
- Soft, adjustable, and load-stabilizing waist-belt rotates independently from the pack to provide functional support as you move through the mountains
- LifeSpan EVA foam in the 3D precurved shoulder straps and waist-belt prevent hot spots on high-contact areas and retain their cushioning throughout years of use
- Auto-cant harness technology with Auto-fit waist-belt system enable maximum fit with minimal adjustment
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay and molded composite load-lifting panel prohibit barreling under heavy loads as well as enhance energy transfer
- Front zipper access to the main compartment makes lunch breaks quick and easy, and the top quick-draw drawstring allows super-quick access to gear
- Big pack space and cushy suspension allows you to comfortably carry up to 50lbs of gear, clothing, foot, and water through your chosen wilderness arena
- Removable top lid doubles as a lumbar pack or sling bag and features a zip pocket and underside stash pocket for quick spurs off the main trail
- Durable nylon fabric withstand lots of tough bushwhacking and a double-layered, water-resistant bottom panel prevents wear and a wet sleeping bag
- DWR-coated, water-resistant zips prevent rain drops from invading your extra dry layers
- Hydration sleeve and ports let you pipe your hydration reservoir (sold separately) directly to your lips during long treks
- Bottom-accessed sleeping bag compartment separates your bag from other gear for easy access
- Front zip, two top lid zip, two side zip, two waist-belt zip, and two side water bottle pockets keep your knife, camera, snacks, map, and water bottles accessible
- Two trekking pole loops secure your sticks when your not cruising along the open trail
- Top lid, bottom, and side compression straps shrink the Baltoro into a stable package when not fully loaded and also help to attach gear
- Top and front loops let you attach extra gear during the longest treks
- Recommended Use: backpacking, trekking, weeklong trips
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Small Size Specs
Medium Size Specs
- Volume: 73 L (4455 cu in)
- Weight: 5 lb 10 oz (2.55 kgs)
- Torso Length: 16" - 18"
Large Size Specs
- Volume: 75 liters (4757 cu in)
- Weight: 5 lbs 14 oz (2.65 kgs)
- Torso Length: 18" - 20"
Customers who like the Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpacks also liked the Osprey Aether 70 Backpack.
- Volume: 78 liters (4760 cu in)
- Weight: 6 lbs 2 oz (2.80 kgs)
- Torso Length: 20" - 22"