|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Backpacks, Hiking Backpacks, & Travel Bags > All Backpacking Brands > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Savant 48 Backpack|
Gregory Savant 48 Backpack
The Gregory Savant 48 Backpack combines an innovative suspension with convenient access points to offer performance at an affordable price. At right around 3000 cubic inches in capacity, the Savant 48 is ideal for weekend trips or overnighters.
The Gregory Savant 48 backpack provides the perfect fit with the new Intuition 3D Suspension. Comprised of a lightweight, 3mm steel wire frame, an anti-barreling stay and a cross-ridge backpanel, the suspension effectively transfers load to your hips and minimizes contact points to aid in ventilation.
A ventilated moisture-wicking harness, waistbelt and backpanel enhance fit, aid in load transfer and provide further cushioning. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps further enhance the fit of the Savant 48 and ensure the stability of your load while allowing convenient on-the-go adjustment.
The main compartment of the Savant 48 has top loading access and in addition, a large, U-shaped front zipper that enables you to quickly put hands on gear and or clothes without having to dump out the entire contents of your pack. The Savant 48 also includes side and bottom compression straps to ensure that the contents of the pack remain safely in place. A unique roll-top style top pocket on the Savant 48ís lid offers a waterproof (IPx3 rated) storage option. A zippered side stash pocket and zippered waistbelt pockets provide additional places to stow gear and side stretch mesh pockets are ideal for water bottles.
Other features found on the Savant 48 include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points, external hydration system (sold separately) access and an integrated raincover.
Features of the Gregory Savant 48 Backpack:
Specifications of the Gregory Savant 48 Backpack:
- Intuition 3D suspension
- Water-resistant roll top style top pocket
- Breathable, molded foam backpanel, harness and waistbelt
- Side zippered quick-access pocket
- External hydration access
- Large panel zipper access to main pack body
- Side and bottom compression
- Dual axe/tool attachment points
- Top lid security pocket
- Integrated, color-matched raincover
- Horseshoe zipper for wide front panel access
- 3mm gauge wire used for the wishbone internal frame suspension
- 7mm EVA foam waistbelt
- Recommended Use: Weekend or Overnight Backpacking
- Type: Internal Frame Backpack
- Frame Material: Spring Steel
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Access: Top Loading w/ Front Panel Access
- Maximum Weight: 30 lbs
- Detachable Daypack: No
- Sternum Strap: Yes; Adjustable Position
- Other: Rain Cover Included
- Warranty: Manufacturer Lifetime
- Volume 2685 in≥ (44 L)
- Weight 3 lb 2 oz (1.42 kg)
- Torso Length (16" - 18")
- Volume 2929 in≥ (48 L)
- Weight 3 lb 5 oz (1.50 kg)
- Torso Length (18" - 20")
Customers who like the Gregory Savant 48 Backpack also liked the Osprey Exos 48 Superlight Backpack.
- Volume 3173 in≥ (52 L)
- Weight 3 lb 10 oz (1.64 kg)
- Torso Length (20" - 22")
Check out this Gregory video on the Savant series: