|Home > List of All Brands > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Savant 58 Backpack|
Gregory Savant 58 Backpack
The Gregory Savant 58 backpack combines an innovative suspension with convenient access points. With ample capacity (over 3500 cu in) and multiple attachment points the Savant 58 is equipped for weekend or multi-day trips.
The Gregory Savant 58ís intuition 3D Suspension is comprised of a lightweight, sturdy 4mm steel wire frame, an anti-barreling stay and a cross-ridge backpanel, to transfer load to your hips, minimize contact points to aid in ventilation and provides comfortable support.
The Savant 58 backpack features a ventilated moisture-wicking harness, waistbelt and backpanel to enhance fit, aid in load transfer and provide further cushioning. An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps further enhance the fit of the Savant 58 and ensure the stability of your load while allowing convenient on-the-go adjustment.
The main compartment of the Savant 58 has top loading access and in addition, a large, U-shaped front zipper that enables you to quickly put hands on gear and or clothes without having to dump out the entire contents of your pack. A unique roll-top style top pocket on the Savant 58ís lid offers a waterproof (IPx3 rated) storage option.
Other features found on the Savant 58 include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points, external hydration system (sold separately) access and an integrated raincover.
Features of the Gregory Savant 58 Backpack:
Specifications of the Gregory Savant 58 Backpack:
- Intuition 3D suspension
- Water-resistant roll top style top pocket
- Breathable, molded foam backpanel, harness and waistbelt
- Side zippered quick-access pocket
- External hydration access
- Large panel zipper access to main pack body
- Side and bottom compression
- Dual axe/tool attachment points
- Top lid security pocket
- Integrated, color-matched raincover
- Horseshoe zipper for wide front panel access
- 4mm gauge wire used for the wishbone internal frame to carry heavier loads
- 10mm EVA foam waistbelt
- 12mm EVA foam harness
Check out this Gregory video on the Savant series:
- Recommended Use: Weekend, Overnight or Lightweight Multi-Day Backpacking
- Type: Internal Frame Backpack
- Frame Material: Spring Steel
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Access: Top Loading w/ Front Panel Access
- Maximum Weight: 35 lbs
- Detachable Daypack: No
- Sternum Strap: Yes; Adjustable Position
- Other: Rain Cover Included
- Warranty: Manufacturer Lifetime
- Small: Volume 3295 in≥ (54 L), Weight 3 lb 4 oz (1.47 kg), Torso Length (16" - 18")
- Medium: Volume 3539 in≥ (58 L), Weight 3 lb 9 oz (1.65 kg), Torso Length (18" - 20")
- Large: Volume 3783 in≥ (62 L), Weight 3 lb 14 oz (1.76 kg), Torso Length (20" - 22")