|Home > List of All Brands > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Z45 Technical Backpack|
Gregory Z45 Technical Backpack
The Gregory Z45 Men's Technical Backpack is a ventilated pack that gives you Gregory Backpack's True Ventilation System™. Gregory Backpack's signature Ventilation™ crosses your back without sacrificing the positive load transfer of the weight to your hips. The two critical points that make this suspension work , at the scapula pads and lower lumbar pad, are the only points of contact with your back. Why not decrease weight and improve ventilation with the Z45 Gregory Backpack? This smaller-sized technical backpack has everything you need for a technical hike or climb, or for just getting around when you need it to. Use the Gregory Z45 for your ultralight, fast-paced technical climbs, or use it for easy day hikes when you want. Technical or utilitarian, the Gregory Z45 is an excellent backpack!
Features of the Gregory Z45 Men's Ventilated Technical Backpack:
- Gregory Backpack's JetStream™ LTS Suspension with 3 waistbelt size adjustment options
- Ventilated and moisture wicking harness and waistbelt
- Side zipper access that goes the length of the pack
- Large stretch mesh front pocket
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- Removable top lid
- Side, bottom and top compression
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Exterior side pockets with pass-through compression
- Single axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps
- Water-resistant zippers
- 7001-T6 hollow aluminum stay
- 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
Specifications of the Gregory Z45 Men's Ventilated Technical Backpack:
Small Size Specs
- Volume: 42 L (2563 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lb 12 oz (1.70 kgs)
- Torso Length: 16" - 18"
Medium Size Specs
- Volume: 46 liters (2807 cu in)
- Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz (1.75 kgs)
- Torso Length: 18" - 20"
Large Size Specs
- Volume: 50 liters (3051 cu in)
- Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz (1.85 kgs)
- Torso Length: 20" - 22"