|Home > List of All Brands > Gregory Backpacks > Gregory Z55 Backpack|
SALE ON SELECT PACKS!
Gregory Z55 Backpack
SALE ON SELECT PACKS!
The Gregory Z55 Ventilated Backpacking Pack continues to be one of Gregory Backpack's top picks with new updates. The Gregory Z55 rose to the top of a very crowded and very competitive backpacking category due to its total load transfer, comfort, and conveniently laid-out packbag. The Gregory Z55 Backpacking Pack is the workhorse of Gregory's ventilated backpacking line. The Gregory Z55 is a durable yet lightweight backpack that carries like a dream. Thru-hikes, lightweight three day weekend, or trips to the crag are just a few places you’ll enjoy wearing the Gregory Z55.
Features of the Gregory Z55 Ventilated Backpacking Pack:
About Gregory's JetStream LTS (Load Transfer Suspension)
- JetStream™ LTS Suspension (see below) with 3 waistbelt size adjustment options
- Ventilated and moisture wicking harness and waistbelt
- Top load and side zipper access that goes the length of the pack
- Front zippered pocket and expandable front bucket pocket
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- Removable top lid
- Side, bottom and top compression
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Exterior side pockets with pass-through compression
- Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under front pocket fold
- Water-resistant zippers
- 7001-T6 hollow aluminum stay
- 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- Load capacity: 20-40lbs (9-18kg)
Specifications of the Gregory Z55 Ventilated Backpacking Pack:
- True Ventilation with no unnecessary points of contact on your body or across the center of your back
- Adjustable waistbelt with plastic HDPE stiffener allows for better carry and 3 size belt adjustment. Perforated fomas and moisture wicking mesh increase ventilation and airflow.
- Hybrid sewn/bound harness provides a soft, inner edge where the harness is in contact with your body to help eliminate hot spots. Perforated foam and moisture-wicking mesh increases ventilation and airflow.
- Thermo-formed and die-cut HDPE framesheet with a 7001-T6 hollow aluminum stay creates a lightweight support system for carrying more weight.
- Dual density foam lumbar pad correctly transfers the weight of the pack to your hips.
SPECIFICATIONS - SMALL:
- Volume: 53 L
- Weight: 3 lb 1 oz (1.39 kg)
- Torso Length: 16" - 18"
SPECIFICATIONS - MEDIUM:
- Volume: 55 L
- Weight: 3 lb 4 oz (1.47 kg)
- Torso Length: 18" - 20"
SPECIFICATIONS - LARGE:
Customers who liked the Gregory Z55 Backpacks also liked the Gregory Alpinisto 50 Mountaineering Backpack.
- Volume: 57 L
- Weight: 3 lb 7 oz (1.56 kg)
- Torso Length: 20" - 22"