|Home > Integral Designs eVENT Rain Jacket - DISCONTINUED|
Integral Designs eVENT Rain Jacket - DISCONTINUED
The Integral Designs eVENT Rain Jacket uses innovative eVENT technology which is a great option for a waterproof layering system. Designed to provide protection from rain and wind, this lightweight, fully waterproof unisex jacket is comfortable to wear all day long. Worn over a base layer, we've found the jacket's eVENT fabric to be plenty breathable while hiking with a backpack in wet, and even cold and windy but dry, conditions. There is not a lot of room for layering - don't think you are going to wear this over a down jacket without sizing up at least one size.
Made from eVENT, a direct venting, air-permeable PTFE trilaminate fabric with a triple grid 30 denier nylon face fabric, the eVENT Rain Jacket is one of the lightest most compact high activity rain jackets available. The fabric has a high rate of moisture vapor permeability which means that there is no excessive condensation buildup on the inside during active use.
Integral Designs eVENT Rain Jacket Specifications:
- Colors: Forest Green
- Packed Size: 9" x 9" x 2" in Silcoat Stuff Sack
- Weight: 11.5 oz (325g) size Large Unisex sizes:
- Small: 34-36” chest
- Medium: 38-40” chest
- Large: 42-44” chest
- XL: 46-48” chest
- Face fabric: High tenacity triple grid (30 x 30 denier) ripstop nylon
- Waterproof-Breathable Technology Type: Face fabric is laminated to oleophobic, air permeable, hydrophobic ePTFE membrane and a nylon tricot lining (eVENT style EV-104 3L).
- Overall fabric weight: 3.1 oz/yd2
- Zipper: YKK #4 water repellent zipper with semi-automatic locking slider.
- Includes: Silicone coated nylon zippered stow bag