|Home > Integral Designs eVent Thru Hiker Jacket|
Integral Designs eVent Thru Hiker Jacket
When it comes to innovative designs and fabrics in outdoor gear, Integral Designs Is a clear leader in the industry. Their Thru Hiker Jacket, made from triple grid 30 denier trilaminate eVent, is extremely comfortable, lightweight, and practical - the epitome of innovation and performance for hikers and backpackers everywhere.
The Thru Hiker Jacket has all the features required for the vast variety of conditions that you are likely to encounter on any backpacking trip or day hike. It fits comfortably in the chest and armpits, and features raglan sleeves and shaped elbows for optimum range of movement. The Thru Hiker's roomy adjustable hood can be snapped down when not in use. The jacket also has a full length waterproof front zip and top chest pocket designed to avoid interfering with a backpack hip belt. The Velcro adjustable cuffs and shock cord adjustable hem mean that you can cinch the Thru Hiker tight in foul weather. And when the weather's clear, just stick it in its stuff sack and off you go!
- Small: Length - 26" (66 cm) back, 24" (61cm) front; Chest - 34-36" (86-91cm); Weight - 10 oz (305g)
- Medium: Length - 28" (71 cm) back, 25" (64cm) front; Chest - 38-40" (97-102cm); Weight - 11.9 oz (340g)
- Large: Length - 30" (76cm) back, 26" (66cm) front; Chest - 42-44" (107-112 cm); Weight - 12.5 oz (355g)
- XLarge: Length - 32" (81cm) back, 27" (69cm) front; Chest - 46-48" (117-122cm); Weight - 13 oz (370g)
- Packed Size: 9" x 9" x 2"(23x23x5cm) Silcoat StuffSack
- Colors: Yellow, Dark Green