|Home > Julbo Boavista Women's Sunglasses - SOLD OUT|
Julbo Boavista Women's Sunglasses - SOLD OUT
Julbo Boavista sunglasses for women let you go from sea to land in style. Julbo's Boavista provides a wide vision spectrum and ideal protection complete with a unique wrap-around frame construction. Thanks to the polarized lenses, the Boavista offers comfort and a perfect and secure hold for the adventurous and daring.
- The Grip technology includes inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair.
- The curved, wrapping temples are shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements.
- Includes a wrap around shape for a good vision spectrum and protection.
- All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
- The Polarized 3+ lens is a medium darkness Julbo lens. It is a polycarbonate lens that comes standard as polarized with a flash finish that improves the filtration of visible light through a mirror effect on the lens. The lens has an 11% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3, meaning that it allows between 8% to 18% of light through the lens. This lens is polarized.
- The Octopus Hydrophobic lens is Julbo's best lens developed for water sports. This lens is an NXT Polarized and Photochromic lens that comes with a water-shedding hydrophobic coating and transitions between lighter and darker shades. It has a 5-15% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3-4, meaning that it allows between 3% and 18% of light through the lens. NXT lenses are Julbo's high mass impact and high velocity impact lens solution that combine the features of photochromic (transition) lens technology with anti-fog treatment. This lens is polarized, as well.
- Read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
Lens Width: 57mm
Nosepiece Width: 16mm
Temple Length: 116mm