|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Glacier Sunglasses, Polarized Sunglasses, & Ski Goggles > All Eyewear Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Colorado Glacier Sunglasses|
Julbo Colorado Glacier Sunglasses
Julbo Colorado glacier sunglasses have been a staple in the Julbo product line for years. Julbo Colorados are ideal for larger heads. Colorado glacier glasses feature removable side shields and moldable temples. With dark Spectron 4 Lens you'll get all the protection you'd need to get to Mt. Everest and back, even if you only need them for a weekend trip up Mt. Rainier.
- The Colorado frame supports RX lenses, and can can be equipped with corrective solar lenses.
- The Grip technology includes inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair.
- The Colorado has 360° Adjustable temples. The stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply
- Leather covers are an expected symbol of glacier sunglasses, and the Colorado has leather covers that protect generations of mountain enthusiasts.
- Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
- All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
- The Spectron 4 lens is one of Julbo's darkest lenses. It is a polycarbonate lens that comes with a flash finish and anti-glare treatment. It has a 5% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 4, meaning that it allows between 4% to 8% of light through the lens. This lens is not polarized.
- Read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
- Lens Width: 64mm
- Nosepiece Width: 20mm
- Temple Length: 130mm