|Home > List of All Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Dirt Sunglasses - CLEARANCE|
Julbo Dirt Sunglasses - CLEARANCE
The Julbo Dirt Sunglasses were developed in concert with pro mountain bikers and runners. The Julbo Dirt is ideal for mountain biking with its lightweight, durable and incredibly aerodynamic design. The Dirt sunglass satisfies all needs at high speed.
Features of the Julbo Dirt Sunglasses:
Click here to read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
- Lens Types: Spectron 4, Polarized 3 lens, or Zebra Antifog Photochromic (transition)
- Helmet-friendly: fits comfortably under any helmet.
- Coverage: wide lenses and curved frames for maximum visibility.
- Hold and positioning: shock absorbent temples and nose pads that can handle the technicalities of any trail.
Julbo Dirt Sunglass Lens Data: All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
Julbo Dirt Frame Specifications:
- The Spectron 4 lens is one of Julbo's darkest lenses. It is a polycarbonate lens that comes with a flash and anti-glare treatment. It has a 5% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 4, meaning that it allows between 4% to 8% of light through the lens.
- The Polarized 3 lens is a medium darkness Julbo lens. It is a polycarbonate lens that comes standard as polarized. It has a 12% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3, meaning that it allows between 8% to 18% of light through the lens.
- The Zebra Anti-Fog lens is another of Julbo's quality anti-fog transition lenses. This lens is an NXT lens that comes with anti-fog and photochromic treatment. It has a variable rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 2-4, meaning that it allows between 3% and 43% of light through the lens. NXT lenses are Julbo's high mass impact and high velocity impact lens solution that combine the features of photochromic (transition) lens technology with anti-fog treatment.
- Lens Width: 66mm
- Nosepiece Width: 17mm
- Temple Length: 120mm