|Home > List of All Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles - SALE! > Julbo Dolgan Sunglasses|
Julbo Dolgan Sunglasses
Julbo Dolgan sunglasses come in two sizes and as many frame colors. A versatile, lightweight mountaineering sunglass, the Julbo Dolgan integrates high quality protection and current style. The Dolgan features removable side shields and two lens choices for everyday wear. The Dolgan is easy to wear and takes you from the glacier to urban settings in style!
- Lenses: available with Spectron 3 or Spectron 4 lenses, offering protection in strong sunlight. Read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
- Protection: removable side shields.
- HCD Concept: highwrap lens geometry for an extra-wide field of vision.
- All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
- The Spectron 3 lens is one of Julbo's standard lenses. It is a polycarbonate lens that has a 13% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3, meaning that it allows between 8% to 18% of light through the lens. This lens is not polarized.
- The Spectron 4 lens is one of Julbo's darkest lenses. It is a polycarbonate lens that comes with a flash finish and anti-glare treatment. It has a 5% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 4, meaning that it allows between 4% to 8% of light through the lens. This lens is not polarized.
Julbo Dolgan Frame Specs
- Lens Width: 51mm (58mm for Dolgan Large Frame)
- Nosepiece Width: 85mm
- Temple Length: 140mm