|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Glacier Sunglasses, Polarized Sunglasses, & Ski Goggles > All Eyewear Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Micropore Mountaineering Sunglasses|
Julbo Micropore Mountaineering Sunglasses
The Julbo Micropore PT Mountaineering Sunglasses are classic performance mountaineering glasses. Julbo Micropores have moldable temples and nose piece with removable sides shields to provide the protection you need in intense light conditions. The Micropore is available in stylish Black and Nickel Frames with a dark Spectron 3 look or mirrored Alti Arc look that provides the highest level of sun protection available.
Customers who like the Julbo Micropore PT Mountaineering Sunglasses Julbo Explorer XL Glacier Sunglasses.
- Lens Types: Either the Alti Arc 4+ glass lens or the Spectron 3 polycarbonate lens. Read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
- Temples: moldable temples allow for supreme comfort and an adjustable fit
- Wrap-Around Concept: highwrap profile for an enhanced grip.
- Grip Tech temples: soft comfort exclusive material that doesn't stick to hair.
- All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
- The Spectron 3 lens is one of Julbo's standard lenses. It is a polycarbonate lens that has a 13% rate of
transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3, meaning that it allows between 8% to 18% of light through the lens.
- The Alti Arc 4+ lens is one of Julbo's darkest lenses. It is a glass lens that comes with treatments for anti-glare and anti-flash. It has a 4% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 4, similar to the Spectron 4 lens. In other words, it blocks about 96% of the visible light trying to pass through the lens.
Julbo Micropore Frame Specs
- Lens Width: 54mm
- Nosepiece Width: 24mm
- Temple Length: 130mm