The Micropore is available in stylish Black and Nickel Frames with a dark Spectron 3 look or mirrored Alti Arc look that provides the highest level of sun protection available .
- Lens Types: Either the Alti Arc 4+ glass lens or the Spectron 3 polycarbonate lens . Read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
- Temples: moldable temples allow for supreme comfort and an adjustable fit
- Wrap-Around Concept: highwrap profile for an enhanced grip .
- Grip Tech temples: soft comfort exclusive material that doesn't stick to hair .
- All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation .
- The Spectron 3 lens is one of Julbo's standard lenses . It is a polycarbonate lens that has a 13% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3, meaning that it allows between 8% to 18% of light through the lens .
- The Alti Arc 4+ lens is one of Julbo's darkest lenses . It is a glass lens that comes with treatments for anti-glare and anti-flash . It has a 4% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 4, similar to the Spectron 4 lens . In other words, it blocks about 96% of the visible light trying to pass through the lens .
Julbo Micropore Frame Specs
- Lens Width: 54mm
- Nosepiece Width: 24mm
- Temple Length: 130mm