|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Goggles > Julbo Revolution Goggles with Zebra Transition Lens|
Julbo Revolution Goggles with Zebra Transition Lens
The Julbo Revolution Goggles with Zebra lens transition from category 2-4 visible light filtering in 28 seconds is currently unavailable.
For a similar goggle that is also polarized consider the Julbo Revolution Goggles with Falcon Polarized Transition Lenses.
One of Julbo's most popular pair of goggles for mountain professionals, the Revolution offers the ultimate in photochromatic lens performance. Never change another lens! Julbo has now made the Revolution Goggles available with all of Julbo's high tech, Photochromic, anti-fog lens options.
Features of the Julbo Revolution Goggles:
Specifications of the Julbo Revolution Goggles:
- Photochromic cylindrical lens adapts to changing light (lens lightens on cloudy mornings and darkens when the sun comes out) for optimized visibility in a wide range of light conditions
- Anatomic frame shape comfortably hugs the contours of your face
- Anti-fog lens with Air Flow keeps your vision fog free
- Soft face foam provides a snug fit and is comfortable against sensitive skin
- Extended outrigger on the straps provides complete helmet compatibility
- Full silicone strap grips your helmet to eliminate slipping
- Easy-clip buckle provides simple on and off
- Frame: Anatomic
- Available Lens: Zebra, Zebra Light, Falcon, Camel (all Photochromic with ultra-reactive NXT® Technology)
- Photochromic Lens: yes
- Strap: full silicone
- Helmet Compatible: yes
- Ventilation: Air Flow
- Face Size: large
- Recommended Use: skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Love the Revolution Goggles but wear glasses? Take a look at the Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles.
- Zebra® - taking you out of the shadows and into the light / Recommended for mountain biking, skiing and riding, and running and climbing. 7-42% Visible Light Transmission.
- Zebra Light® - from dawn to dusk / New Zebra Light photochromic lens in protections categories 1 to 3. Ultra-clear when unactivated, it offers excellent visibility in very low light conditions and darkens extremely quickly to protect the eyes when exposed to full light levels. 16-80% Visible Light Transmission. Brown tint.
- Camel® - all-terrain optimum vision, Photochromic lens, polarized to eliminate glare, no condensation. Recommended for mountain, desert and snowy terrain. 5-20% Visible Light Transmission. Brown tint.
- Falcon® - Multipurpose Photochromic lens, polarized to elimate glare, anti-reflective coating to minimize eye strain, Oil-repellent coating to prevent finger/grease marks, Copper tint to emphasize contrast.
- Category 1: Light tint, best for weak levels of sunlight
- Category 2: Medium tint, best for medium levels of sunlight
- Category 3: Dark tint, best for use in strong sunlight, inluding light relected from water or snow
- Category 4: Darkest tint, for strong, prolonged exposure to bright sun