|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Glacier Sunglasses, Polarized Sunglasses, & Ski Goggles > All Eyewear Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Goggles > Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles|
Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles
The Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles are the ULTIMATE goggles for prescription lens skiers and snowboards. Designed with all the technology of the Julbo Revolution Goggles, the Revolution OTG (Over The Glasses) goggles will out perform every other over the glasses goggles. No matter the light conditions, these Revolution's photochromic Lenses will correct to conditions from Category 2 to Category 4 within seconds.
For performance athletes to everyday skiers who want optimum eye protection, The Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles darkens or lightens depending on the light’s intensity. The amazing Zebra lenses can transition from a light transmission rate of 40.7% to just 6.6%! The Zebra lenses are the ultimate lenses with anti-fog coating, directly integrated via laser, and guarantees maximum efficiency and long life. The Camel lenses offer polarized protection plus from 5% to 20% visible light transmission, increased protection from a darker lens. If you wear glasses with prescription lens, you have found the best goggles with the Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles. They are worth every penny and you won't regret the durability, comfort, fit, and performance.
Features of the Julbo Revolution OTG Goggles:
- Photochromic Camel Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain
- Available in Zebra, Camel, Falcon lenses
- Face size: Medium/Large
- Polarizing filter eliminates blinding glare for optical clarity
- Fast Photochromic response means your lens adapts quickly to changing light conditions
- Production cast, self-colored photochromic coatings last for the life of the lens
- Large frame fits a wide variety of faces (medium to large) and allows for optimal, obstruction-free peripheral vision and eyeglasses use
- Internal coating prevents fogging
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
15 mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping
- Zebra® - taking you out of the shadows and into the light / Recommended for mountain biking, skiing and riding, and running and climbing. 7-42% Visible Light Transmission.
- Camel® - all-terrain optimum vision, Photochromic lens, polarized to eliminate glare, no condensation. Recommended for mountain, desert and snowy terrain. 5-20% Visible Light Transmission. Brown tint.
- Falcon® - Multipurpose Photochromic lens, polarized to elimate glare, anti-reflective coating to minimize eye strain, Oil-repellent coating to prevent finger/grease marks, Copper tint to emphasize contrast.
- Category 1: Light tint, best for weak levels of sunlight
- Category 2: Medium tint, best for medium levels of sunlight
- Category 3: Dark tint, best for use in strong sunlight, inluding light relected from water or snow
- Category 4: Darkest tint, for strong, prolonged exposure to bright sun