|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > List of All Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Trek Mountain Sunglasses|
Julbo Trek Mountain Sunglasses
The Julbo Trek Sunglasses are part of Julbo's popular Mountain Series of glacier sunglasses. The Julbo Trek's mission is simple: to achieve optimum performance while moving fast in extreme environments by providing highly technical, yet lightweight eyegear. For those committed to the outdoors via mountaineering, climbing, and trail running, the Julbo Trek glacier sunglasses provide the perfect combination of technical mountaineering principles and lightweight performance ergonomics. Detachable shields block lateral rays from intense glare as well as offer superior ventilation when necessary. Julbo's Flex Nose design and 360 degree adjustable temples provide optimum hold. It's available with the Spectron 4 lens, or upgrade to the Zebra or Camel lens for optimal visibility and protection against intense sunlight from desert to glacier conditions. The Julbo Trek is an excellent choice to use for your glacier sunglasses, mountaineering sunglasses, mountain biking sunglasses, or trail running sunglasses.
Features of the Julbo Trek Sunglasses:
Julbo Glacier Sunglass Lens Data
- Removable wings block light and glare from the snow and can be left behind when you're back in the valley
- Grip-tech sculpted inserts on the stems help these sunglasses stay put
- Lens: Spectron 4 (polycarbonate), Zebra Photochromic, or Camel Photochromic-Polarizing
- Face Size: fits most
- Frame Measurements: 69 x 12 x 115 mm
- Nose Pads: yes
- Temple Pads: yes
- Recommended Use: runnning, climbing, multisport
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies
- All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
- The Spectron 4 Lens is one of Julbo's darkest lenses. It is a polycarbonate lens that comes with a flash and anti-glare treatment. It has a 5% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 4, meaning that it allows between 4% to 8% of light through the lens.
- The Zebra Anti-Fog Lens is another of Julbo's quality anti-fog transition lenses. This lens is an NXT lens that comes with anti-fog and photochromic treatment. It has a variable rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 2-4, meaning that it allows between 3% and 43% of light through the lens. NXT lenses are Julbo's high mass impact and high velocity impact lens solution that combine the features of photochromic (transition) lens technology with anti-fog treatment.
- The Camel Anti-Fog Lens is Julbo's best lens developed for the mountain range and recommended for mountain and desert terrain. This lens is an NXT Polarized and Photochromic lens that comes with an anti-fog treatment and transitions between lighter and darker shades. It has a 5-16% rate of transmission of visible light and an EC Protection Index rating of 3-4, meaning that it allows between 3% and 18% of light through the lens. NXT lenses are Julbo's high mass impact and high velocity impact lens solution that combine the features of photochromic (transition) lens technology with anti-fog treatment. NTS technology allows the to get lighter or darker regardless of temperature. This lens is polarized, as well.
Check out our Blog: Glacier Glasses - Polarized or No?