Features of the Julbo Wave Sunglasses:
- Lens: Octopus Polarized Photochromic or Polarized 3+
- Interchangeable Lens: no
- Polarized: yes
- Photochromic: yes
- Hydrophobic coating makes water slide off the lens, while oil-repellent coating fights fingerprints
- Grey tint offers faithful color reproduction
- Durable design made to hold up to harsh watery environments, and floats should you take a spill in the drink
- Removable frame skirts for added protection against sun and spray
- Adjustable neck strap for added security
- Frame Measurements: [lens/bridge/temple] 67 / 19 / 130 mm
- Recommended Use: aggressive watersports
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
Octopus Hydrophobic Lens: Photochromic and polarizing, the Octopus® lens offers evolving protection, darkens and lightens according to the intensity of the light, provides anti-dazzle protection and high definition vision . The water-shedding hydrophobic coating is ideal for water sports.
- The photochromic lens gets darker or lighter in accordance with light intensity . Protection category 2 to 4 .
- NTS technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature .
- Polarizing: eliminates water glare, ensuring purity of vision
- External hydrophobic coating: makes water slide off the lens, improving visibility
- Oil-repellent coating: prevents finger marks, makes cleaning easier
- Grey tint: faithful color reproduction
Click here to read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies