|Home > List of All Brands > Julbo Sunglasses, Glacier Glasses, and Ski Goggles > Julbo Wave Watersport Sunglasses|
Julbo Wave Watersport Sunglasses
Tough and light, the Julbo Wave Sunglasses are designed for those who play hard on the water — from kite surfing to paddling to grueling offshore racing. The Julbo Wave has a removable protective frame skirt to eliminate spray in the eyes and the polarized lenses provide maximum protection against glare. The Wave frame will FLOAT if dropped in the water and comes with a strap to hold them securely in place! All-around protection for life on the water. Comes with Julbo's excellent Polarized 3+ lens or go a step up with the Octopus Lens.
Features of the Julbo Wave Sunglasses:
Lens Information for the Julbo Wave Sunglasses:
- Lens: Octopus Polarized Photochromic or Polarized 3+
- Interchangeable Lens: no
- Polarized: yes
- Photochromic: yes
- Hydrophobic coating makes water slide off the lens, while oil-repellent coating fights fingerprints
- Grey tint offers faithful color reproduction
- Durable design made to hold up to harsh watery environments, and floats should you take a spill in the drink
- Removable frame skirts for added protection against sun and spray
- Adjustable neck strap for added security
- Frame Measurements: [lens/bridge/temple] 67 / 19 / 130 mm
- Recommended Use: aggressive watersports
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
All Julbo lenses are optical category 1, guaranteeing 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation.
Octopus Hydrophobic Lens: Photochromic and polarizing, the Octopus® lens offers evolving protection, darkens and lightens according to the intensity of the light, provides anti-dazzle protection and high definition vision. The water-shedding hydrophobic coating is ideal for water sports.
Polarized 3+ Lens: The Polarized 3+ lens is a Spectron Polycarbonate lens which is light with good shock resistance, a multipurpose lens suitable for all sports. It is polarized with a flash finish, has an 11% visible light transmission rate, a protection index of 3.
- The photochromic lens gets darker or lighter in accordance with light intensity. Protection category 2 to 4.
- NTS technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Polarizing: eliminates water glare, ensuring purity of vision
- External hydrophobic coating: makes water slide off the lens, improving visibility
- Oil-repellent coating: prevents finger marks, makes cleaning easier
- Grey tint: faithful color reproduction
Click here to read more about Julbo Lens options and technologies