|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > Kamik Boots > Kamik Champlain Winter Boots - Men's - SOLD OUT|
Kamik Champlain Winter Boots - Men's - SOLD OUT
The Kamik Champlain Winter Boot is the perfect boot for cold weather when you just want to slip on and zip up your warm boots. No fumbling with bulky shoelaces and cold fingers, with the Kamik Champlain you're good to go. When you're dealing with sub-zero temperatures and snow on a daily basis, you don't want to mess around; you want a boot like the Kamik Men's Champlain Boot. Your foot stays dry as a bone thanks to the rubber and waterproof suede of the upper, while 200B Thinsulate insulation delivers warmth in the coldest conditions. A bit lighter than many larger snow boots but just as rugged. Did we say temperature rated to - 40 degrees F?
Features of the Kamik Champlain Winter Boots:
Specifications of the Kamik Champlain Winter Boots:
- Waterproof Suede Leather Upper
- Seam Sealed Waterproof Construction
- Fixed Foam and 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Rustproof and Waterproof Front Zipper
- Padded Collar and Waterproof Gusset Tongue
- Waterproof and Flexible Synthetic Rubber Shell
- Kamik’s SNOWTREAD Synthetic Rubber Winter Outsole
- Recommended Use: winterwear
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
More about Kamik's 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation:
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F / -40°C
- Height: 9 Inch (22.9 cm)
- Weight per pair: 2.94 lbs (1334 g)
Developed by 3M, this innovative microfiber insulation provides a large surface area that traps body heat. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation delivers warmth nearly two times more effectively than down or other synthetic insulations when equal thicknesses are compared.
Customers who like Kamik Winter Boots also like our selection of Bogs Winter Boots.