|Home > List of All Brands > KOMPERDELL HIKING AND BACKCOUNTRY POLES > Carbon Rock Shaft Touring Poles|
Carbon Rock Shaft Touring Poles
Komperdellís Carbon Rock Shaft Touring Poles have a record low weight, are full of comfort, and have an easy to use rapid locking system. These two-place trekking sticks made of lightweight and durable materials.
Perfectly in the hand, the Komperdell Carbon Rock Shaft Touring Poles weigh less than 400 g (0.9 lbs), and are extremely comfortable. The upper segment is made of a material ITANAL.HF T, a high density aluminum alloy. The alloy is about 1/3 lighter than steel but has a comparable strength. The lower segment is made of carbon fiber - a material used for the lightest and most durable pole construction. This unique combination of both materials has been achieved by Komperdell! In addition, Komperdellís Power Lock system is much faster than traditional systems.
Handles are made of lightweight, durable foam and specifically contour to the hand for maximum comfort. The upper part of the top segment has a coating that improves the grip.
Features of the Komperdell Carbon Rock Shaft Touring Poles:
- Power Lock Control System
- Ergonomic handle made of molded plastic and foam
- Belts made of wide, easily adjusted strips
- The lower segment is made of lightweight carbon fiber
- The upper segment is made of extremely durable aluminum alloy - TITANAL.HF
- The system mounting plates are easy to use, yet provide a secure mounting
- Extremely durable blade made of cemented carbides
- The set includes plates with a diameter of 8.5 cm (3.3 in)
- Adjustment range from 105 to 145 cm (41 in Ė 57 in)