|Home > List of All Brands > KOMPERDELL HIKING AND BACKCOUNTRY POLES > Ridgehiker Trekking Poles|
Ridgehiker Trekking Poles
Komperdell's Ridgehiker Trekking Poles combine Power Lock technology with light weight aluminum shafts at an economical price! Features include the Power Lock System and Contour Cork Compact grips. The light weight 7075-T6 Aluminum shafts resist corrosion and offer optimal stability.
Features and Specifications of the Komperdell Ridgehiker Trekking Pole:
- The 7075-T6 shafts are a specially developed high-density aluminum alloy that is light but retains stiffness and transmission of power. 3 sections of 18/16/14 mm and adjust from 70 cm to 140 cm. (27.5 in. to 55 in.)
- The Contour Cork Compact grip is made of soft natural materials for comfort and durability. It also has an integrated 8 degree corrective bend to provide the proper angle for your wrist.
- The wrist strap is adjustable, wide webbing for comfort.
- The Power Lock System utilizes a low profile, adjustable cam to securely lock in the pole length after adjustment. No more twisting or turning, simply flick open the lock, adjust the pole and press the lock to close. It's so easy; it can even be done with gloves on
- Vario Mini Baskets included
- Carbide Flextips: concave, cylindrical tips offer secure hold on all terrain and surfaces; Carbide is extremely hard and durable; entire tip ferrule (Flextip) is replaceable
- Minimum storage length 70 cm (27.5 in.)
- Weight: 9.5 oz each
- Color: Gold, Silver and Black