|Home > List of All Brands > Leki Poles > LEKI BACKCOUNTRY POLES > LEKI Aergon 2 Speedlock Backcountry Poles|
LEKI Aergon 2 Speedlock Backcountry Poles
The LEKI Aergon 2 Speedlock Back Country Ski Pole is a dependable, adjustable pole specifically designed for ski touring and mountaineering. All-aluminum construction keeps it light and tough, and it extends from 100 to 150 cm, locking in place with Lekiís quick and new speedlock system. A carbide tip maintains purchase on frozen rock and ice, and the offset grip design keeps the shaft oriented forward for effortless pole plants.
Features of the LEKI Aergon 2 Speedlock Back Country Ski Poles:
Specifications of the LEKI Aergon 2 Speedlock Back Country Ski Poles:
- Positive Angle Aergon XL Thermo Long Grip
- Speedlock System
- Carbide Flextip
- Interchangeable Basket System
Aergon Long Grip:
- Grip: AERGON Long
- Shaft: 6.5
- Shaft Size: 18 / 16
- Basket: Twister
- Tip: Carbide Flextip
- Length: 40-60 in (100 - 150 cm)
- Item No.: 633-2736
- Warranty: 2 Year
Description of LEKIís innovative Speedlock System:
- Edgeless outer shape can either be palmed or held traditionally for a variety of gripping options
- Rubberized and dimpled top provides a comfortable textured grip
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold
- Extended lower foam grip section for secure grip on variable terrain
- Lightweight shell cavity construction
- Integrated safety strap
SpeedLock is a completely new system using unique design features to achieve the high locking force and adjustment security that is up to 10 times stronger than other external locks. The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's new super-fast adjustment technology. The SpeedLock mechanism offers the highest locking force of any external adjustment system on the market, far exceeding the T‹V standard. The simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow. Fast, Easy and Reliable.
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked.
- The fiberglass reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching unlike other external locks, so SpeedLock poles can be shipped and stored in the locked position without reducing the strength or integrity of the locking strength.
- The easily accessible "Speed Dial" can be adjusted to provide more locking power (if needed) in extreme conditions.