|Home > Leki Carbonlite Aergon Ultralight Poles|
Leki Carbonlite Aergon Ultralight Poles
The Leki Carbonlite Aergon poles are part of Leki's Ultralight Pole Series, which offers super-lightweight performance with shock absorption. Trekking poles in this series are up to 20% lighter than other LEKI poles. The Carbonlite Aergon features:
- AERGON Thermo Grip
- Super Lock System
- Interchangeable Basket System
- Carbide Flextip
- Weight: 12.8 oz/pair, Length: 61-135 cm
INTEGRATED POSITIVE ANGLE - Security Grip
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
Super Lock System
- Allows for natural positioning of the wrist - neutral position reduces strain
- Ergonomics perfected
- Allows for a minimal packing/stowing size
- Optimized swing weight
- with LOCK SECURITY STRAP - LSS
- Extremely easy to use
- The length of the strap can be adjusted to individual preference. You can smoothly adjust whether the strap should extend automatically when pulled upwards or remain completely locked. With a downward push the strap length remains locked in every situation.
- Easy to use
- Requires the lowest amount of torque (hand strength) to securely lock pole adjustment
- Quick locking mechanism requires just 3-6 twists
- Highest holding force in TÜV testing > 140 kg per pole
- High locking force with 360° "back turn security"