|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Leki Carbonlite Poles - NOT IN STOCK|
Leki Carbonlite Poles - NOT IN STOCK
Leki Carbonlite Aergon poles are part of Leki's Ultralight line, which feature Super-lightweight performance with shock absorption. Leki's Carbonlite poles are up to 20% lighter than other LEKI poles. Now with Leki's new speedlock technology, adjusting these collapsible poles couldn't be any easier. Why wait to get a new set of what may just be the best lightweight pole available?
ABOUT THE AERGON GRIP:
- AERGON Grip
- SpeedLock Locking System
- Interchangeable Basket System
- Carbide Flextip
- Weight: 14.6 oz/pair
- Length: 67-135 cm
ABOUT LEKI'S SPEEDLOCK LOCKING SYSTEM
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
SpeedLock is a completely new system using unique design features to achieve the high locking force and adjustment security that is up to 10 times stronger than other external locks. The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's new super-fast adjustment technology. The SpeedLock mechanism offers the highest locking force of any external adjustment system on the market, far exceeding the TÜV standard. The simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow. Fast, Easy and Reliable.
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked.
- The fiberglass reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching unlike other external locks, so SpeedLock poles can be shipped and stored in the locked position without reducing the strength or integrity of the locking strength.
- The easily accessible "Speed Dial" can be adjusted to provide more locking power (if needed) in extreme conditions.