|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Leki Civetta Speedlock Backcountry Poles - SOLD OUT|
Leki Civetta Speedlock Backcountry Poles - SOLD OUT
LEKI is the worldís leading manufacturer of Skiing, Trekking and Nordic Walking poles. For over 60 years, outdoor enthusiasts have appreciated the quality, value and technology that goes into each and every one of LEKIís products.
LEKI focuses on extensive European research and independent testing on one thing: making the best poles for each person out there. Because poles, race gear and gloves are NEKIís only business, they arenít distracted with designing other lines of merchandise; LEKI are THE pole experts. So, when deciding which brand of poles to buy for your active lifestyle, thereís no comparison.
The Civetta 3-section poles use Leki's innovative SpeedLock technology - so you can "flick it and forget it." Strong and easy to use, Speedlock will let you adjust your poles to whatever length you need for your backcountry adventure.
Features of the LEKI Civetta Speedlock Backcountry Poles:
Description of LEKIís innovative Speedlock System:
- Grip: AERGON Tour CT
- Shaft: 6.5
- Shaft Size: 18/16/14
- Basket: Snowflake / Bandit
- Tip: Carbide Flextip
- Length: 70 - 150 cm
- Warranty: 2 Year
SpeedLock is a completely new system using unique design features to achieve the high locking force and adjustment security that is up to 10 times stronger than other external locks. The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's new super-fast adjustment technology. The SpeedLock mechanism offers the highest locking force of any external adjustment system on the market, far exceeding the T‹V standard. The simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow. Fast, Easy and Reliable.
Description of the innovative LEKI AERGON Grip:
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked.
- The fiberglass reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching unlike other external locks, so SpeedLock poles can be shipped and stored in the locked position without reducing the strength or integrity of the locking strength.
- The easily accessible "Speed Dial" can be adjusted to provide more locking power (if needed) in extreme conditions.
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system