|Home > List of All Brands > Leki Poles > Leki Corklite Antishock Trekking Poles |
Leki Corklite Antishock Trekking Poles
The Leki Corklite Aergon Speedlock Antishock Trekking Poles are part of Leki's high tech ultralight series. The Leki Corklite Aergon Poles offer super-lightweight performance with shock absorption. Leki's ultralight poles are up to 20% lighter than other LEKI poles. The Corklite Aergon Speedlock AS offers the best of all worlds: Leki's Cor-Tec grip, simple and strong Speedlock locking technology, and shock absorption in a lightweight package. So you can get out and keep on going.
Features of the Leki Corklite Aergon AS Trekking Poles
About Leki's AERGON Grip
- AERGON COR-TEC Grip
- SpeedLock/Super Lock System
- Soft Antishock System Lite
- Performance Basket
- Universal Carbide Tip
- Ultra Sonic Finish
- Weight: 19.54 oz, Length: 68-135 cm
About Leki's SpeedLock Technology:
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
SpeedLock is a completely new system using unique design features to achieve the high locking force and adjustment security that is up to 10 times stronger than other external locks. The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's new super-fast adjustment technology. The SpeedLock mechanism offers the highest locking force of any external adjustment system on the market, far exceeding the TÜV standard. The simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow. Fast, Easy and Reliable.
About Leki's Soft Antishock - Lite System:
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked.
- The fiberglass reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching unlike other external locks, so SpeedLock poles can be shipped and stored in the locked position without reducing the strength or integrity of the locking strength.
- The easily accessible "Speed Dial" can be adjusted to provide more locking power (if needed) in extreme conditions.
And while you're at it, take a look at our great selection of Lowa Hiking Boots and Shoes.
- Innovative modifications to our top pole models with the Soft Antishock - Lite System provides even more comfort.
- The Soft Antishock System - Lite (SAS-L) is integrated into the lower shaft of the pole, reducing the packing/swing size by 50mm. The optimized packing size increases your freedom of movement in trekking or when transporting your poles.
- The impact energy is absorbed directly into the lower shaft. The ingenious combination of steel spring and soft elastomer provides precise synchronization between spring strength and compression; making trekking with poles more comfortable than ever, further reducing stress on your body joints, muscles and ligaments.
- Suspension systems like this have been standard in the car or mountain bike industry for some time now. SAS-L has the potential to establish this standard for trekking poles.
- Packing/stowing size reduced by 50mm
- Weight of the Antishock System reduced by 20%
- ON/OFF function no longer necessary due to limiting of spring travel to 10mm
- (1 + 2 Foam Spring / 3 Steel Spring)