Features of the LEKI Cressida Aergon Trekking Poles:
- Lightweight Aergon Cor-Tec grips feature an edgeless shape and a cork surface to maximize comfort and minimize hand fatigue
- Positive Angle grips position the hands at an ergonomically correct 15° angle for comfort
- Ergonomic corrective angle produces a neutral wrist position for optimal swing efficiency and stress relief at wrist joint
- Aluminum alloy allows thin shaft walls providing a 20% reduction in swing weight without loss of strength
- Simple and fast, Speedlock external locking system adjustment requires little effort to securely lock pole sections into position
- 3-section telescoping poles extend from 22.4 to 49.2 in .
- Durable carbide tip ends optimize grip on ice and rocks
- Leki Cressida Aergon trekking poles feature synthetic tips that flex up to 30°, reducing stress to the pole shaft
- Best use: Hiking
- Shaft material: Aluminum
- Grip material: Cork
- Adjustable: Yes
- Maximum length: 49.2 inches (125 cm)
- Minimum length: 25.5 inches (65 cm)
- Locking mechanism: External lever lock
- Shock absorbing: No
- Weight per pair: 15.8 oz
- Gender: Womens
- Adjustable poles: Yes
SpeedLock is a completely new system using unique design features to achieve the high locking force and adjustment security that is up to 10 times stronger than other external locks . The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's new super-fast adjustment technology . The SpeedLock mechanism offers the highest locking force of any external adjustment system on the market, far exceeding the TÜV standard . The simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow . Fast, Easy and Reliable.
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked .
- The fiberglass reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching unlike other external locks, so SpeedLock poles can be shipped and stored in the locked position without reducing the strength or integrity of the locking strength .
- The easily accessible "Speed Dial" can be adjusted to provide more locking power (if needed) in extreme conditions.