|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Leki Thermolite Aergon XL Poles - NOT IN STOCK|
Leki Thermolite Aergon XL Poles - NOT IN STOCK
The Leki Thermolite Aergon XL Poles with Speed Lock are part of Leki's ultralight series, which offer super-lightweight performance with shock absorption. Poles in this line are up to 20% lighter than other LEKI poles. The Leki Thermolite Aergon XL Poles also feature Leki's new simple and super-strong SpeedLock locking system.
- AERGON Thermo Grip
- SpeedLock Locking System
- Interchangeable Basket System
- Carbide Flextip
- Weight: 16.8 oz/pair, Length: 67-135 cm
INTEGRATED POSITIVE ANGLE - Security Grip
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
ABOUT LEKI'S SPEEDLOCK LOCKING SYSTEM
- Allows for natural positioning of the wrist - neutral position reduces strain
- Ergonomics perfected
- Allows for a minimal packing/stowing size
- Optimized swing weight
- with LOCK SECURITY STRAP - LSS
- Extremely easy to use
- The length of the strap can be adjusted to individual preference. You can smoothly adjust whether the strap should extend automatically when pulled upwards or remain completely locked. With a downward push the strap length remains locked in every situation.
SpeedLock is a completely new system using unique design features to achieve the high locking force and adjustment security that is up to 10 times stronger than other external locks. The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's new super-fast adjustment technology. The SpeedLock mechanism offers the highest locking force of any external adjustment system on the market, far exceeding the TÜV standard. The simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow. Fast, Easy and Reliable.
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked.
- The fiberglass reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching unlike other external locks, so SpeedLock poles can be shipped and stored in the locked position without reducing the strength or integrity of the locking strength.
- The easily accessible "Speed Dial" can be adjusted to provide more locking power (if needed) in extreme conditions.