|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Leki Thermolite Aergon XL AntishockTrekking Poles (2011) - SOLD OUT|
Leki Thermolite Aergon XL AntishockTrekking Poles (2011) - SOLD OUT
The Leki Thermolite Aergon XL Antishock poles are part of Leki's Ultralight series, which offer super-lightweight performance with shock absorption. Poles in this line are up to 20% lighter than other LEKI poles. the Thermolite Aergon XL Antishock poles feature:
- AERGON Thermo XL Grip
- Super Lock System
- Soft Antishock System Lite
- Interchangeable Basket System
- Carbide Flextip
- Weight: 14 oz/pair, Length: 65-135 cm
INTEGRATED POSITIVE ANGLE - Security Grip
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
Soft Antishock - Lite System
- Allows for natural positioning of the wrist - neutral position reduces strain
- Ergonomics perfected
- Allows for a minimal packing/stowing size
- Optimized swing weight
- with LOCK SECURITY STRAP - LSS
- Extremely easy to use
- The length of the strap can be adjusted to individual preference. You can smoothly adjust whether the strap should extend automatically when pulled upwards or remain completely locked. With a downward push the strap length remains locked in every situation.
Super Lock System
- Innovative modifications to our top pole models with the Soft Antishock - Lite System provides even more comfort.
- The Soft Antishock System - Lite (SAS-L) is integrated into the lower shaft of the pole, reducing the packing/swing size by 50mm. The optimized packing size increases your freedom of movement in trekking or when transporting your poles.
- The impact energy is absorbed directly into the lower shaft. The ingenious combination of steel spring and soft elastomer provides precise synchronization between spring strength and compression; making trekking with poles more comfortable than ever, further reducing stress on your body joints, muscles and ligaments.
- Suspension systems like this have been standard in the car or mountain bike industry for some time now. SAS-L has the potential to establish this standard for trekking poles.
- Easy to use
- Requires the lowest amount of torque (hand strength) to securely lock pole adjustment
- Quick locking mechanism requires just 3-6 twists
- Highest holding force in TÜV testing > 140 kg per pole
- High locking force with 360° "back turn security"