|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Leki Tundra Aergon XS Speedlock Poles - NOT IN STOCK|
Leki Tundra Aergon XS Speedlock Poles - NOT IN STOCK
The Tundra XS is part of Leki's Travel series, designed to be lightweight, packable, and ideal for strolling around cities or the gentle countryside terrain.
About Leki's AERGON Grip
- AERGON Soft Grip
- Super Lock System
- Soft Antishock System Lite
- Performance Basket
- Universal Carbide Tip
- Ultra Sonic Finish
- Weight: 19 oz, Length: 54-125 cm
About Leki's Super Lock System
- The first grip designed from the ground up specifically for trekking and touring.
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold.
- An edgeless outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options.
- Biotec 2 - Extremely Lightweight shell cavity construction.
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
About Leki's Soft Antishock - Lite System
- Easy to use
- Requires the lowest amount of torque (hand strength) to securely lock pole adjustment
- Quick locking mechanism requires just 3-6 twists
- Highest holding force in TÜV testing > 140 kg per pole
- High locking force with 360° "back turn security"
- Innovative modifications to Leki's top pole models with the Soft Antishock - Lite System provides even more comfort.
- The Soft Antishock System - Lite (SAS-L) is integrated into the lower shaft of the pole, reducing the packing/swing size by 50mm. The optimized packing size increases your freedom of movement in trekking or when transporting your poles.
- The impact energy is absorbed directly into the lower shaft. The ingenious combination of steel spring and soft elastomer provides precise synchronization between spring strength and compression; making trekking with poles more comfortable than ever, further reducing stress on your body joints, muscles and ligaments.
- Suspension systems like this have been standard in the car or mountain bike industry for some time now. SAS-L has the potential to establish this standard for trekking poles.
- Packing/stowing size reduced by 50mm
- Weight of the Antishock System reduced by 20%
- ON/OFF function no longer necessary due to limiting of spring travel to 10mm
- (1 + 2 Foam Spring / 3 Steel Spring)