Lowa Active Cream Conditioner is a silicone based cream that does not clog the pores of the leather allowing your feet to breathe and stay dry !
Lowa WaterSTOP Waterproofing Boot Leather Treatment Ideal for all leathers and all shoe textiles . Waterstop Spray improves waterproofing and conditions fine leathers . LOWA Waterstop is a waterproofing spray that closes the pores of the leather, preventing water absorption, while maintaining the breathable properties of fine leather .
CARING FOR YOUR LOWA BOOTS: Dirt and moisture have little effect on LOWA boots, but leather is a raw, natural material . Periodic leather treatments can significantly lengthen the lifespan of your boots . Plan on conditioning the leather every 6 months, or prior to an extended trip . Even if your boots have a GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, the leathers should be conditioned every 6 months to protect your investment and keep your boots in tip top shape .
- When you return from the trail, remove the in-soles and pull the tongue back, allowing the boots to air properly and dry out .
- Footbeds absorb a lot of moisture . They'll dry much quicker if removed from the boot .
- If your boots are very wet, stuff newspaper into the toe area . This helps absorb moisture and hold the boot shape . (Remove the newspaper after 24 hours.)
- Tip: Setting your boots next to a campfire will NOT speed up the drying process . Oh, they'll dry quick, but the intense heat will ruin the leather and severely shorten the life of your boots . (Especially if they catch on fire!)
- For normal levels of dirt, brushing it off with a wet cloth, using lukewarm water, will suffice . This is a good method for cleaning the footbeds, too .
- For really muddy boots, opt for a shoe cleaning product .
- When you clean the boots with lukewarm water you can see how the pores of the leather open up, absorbing more moisture . This is the ideal time to apply a cream to condition the leather .
STORING YOUR LOWA BOOTS:
- Store leather boots in a dry, well-aired place . Damp basements or the trunk of your car can create problems for fine leather . Boots can get moldy and a little stinky, too.
** Please Note: Cream and Spray are currently out of stock and expected to be able to ship mid-late February.
You can order yours now and we will ship as soon as available. **
Be the first to review this product
You might also like...