|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Boots & Hiking Boots > All Footwear Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Women's Hiking Boots and Shoes > Lowa Bora GTX Quarter Cut Hiking Boots - Women's|
Lowa Bora GTX Quarter Cut Hiking Boots - Women's
The Lowa Bora GTX Quarter Cut Hiking Boots are the ultimate lightweight and fast hiking boots for your day hiking and back country adventures. The Lowa Bora QC boots will cushion your feet while providing support and stability. The Bora is ideal for on-trail adventures, over moderate terrain, and supporting backpacks up to 25 pounds. Like the popular men's version-- the Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid--the best part is there is zero break-in time. The Bora are Quarter-Cut (QC) multifunction trail boots that are built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort. The Lowa Bora QC performance hiking boots are handcrafted in Europe.
Features of the Bora GTX QC Hiking Boots:
If you are looking for a pair of boots that will carry you far and beyond, these are the boots for you!
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura®.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® Evo.
- STABILZER: 3/4 length nylon.
- Weight Per Pair ( Women's 6.5): 2.20 lbs
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.