The Camino GTX provides comfort with LOWA's new, proprietary, technology for heel fit and in-step stability. The Camino's forefoot design holds the foot securely, while reducing strain across the toes, especially going downhill . The Lowa Camino GTX FreeFlex Trekking Boot's updated lace design eliminates pressure across the arch when the boot is flexed and material compresses. The Camino GTX backpacking boot can be used off-trail, is made with durable all leather, has stiff soles, high-cut support, minimal seams, excellent traction, and is waterproof for most conditions . A former employee reports "I need to review the Lowa Camino GTX's I got while working at CCOutdoorstore.com, they are wearing like iron here in the Rockies and get more & more comfortable!" (The Lowa Camino Backpacking boot is also available in extra-wide sizes in Dark Grey/Black.)
The Lowa Camino GTX FreeFlex hiking boots deliver solid backpacking performance, comfort and stability over long miles with heavy packs.
Features of the Lowa Camino GTX Mens Trekking Boots:
- Uppers: 2.2 mm thick nubuck leather are durable and flexible, offering long-lasting protection and comfort; rubber toe and heel caps protect uppers from abrasion
- Lacing: Dual-zone with locking eyelets delivers custom, optimized heel fit and instep stability without hindering comfort
- Lining: Gore-Tex® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Midsole: Polyurethane midsoles offer outstanding cushioning for all-day wear; nylon shanks afford enhanced torsional rigidity to protect and support feet
- FreeFlex forefoot design secures the foot within the boot while reducing strain across the toes, especially when going downhill, resulting in great, free-flexing comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber outsoles on the Camino GTX boots have self-cleaning lugs with a high surface contact area; oversize front heel edges supply good downhill traction
Specifications of the Lowa Camino GTX Mens Trekking Boots:
- Best use: Backpacking
- Footwear height: Over-the-ankle
- Footwear closure: Lace-up
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/polyester
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Support: Nylon shank
- Outsole: Vibram rubber
- Crampon compatibility: Strap-on
- Average footwear weight (pair): 3 lbs . 7 oz
- Gender: Men's
Customers who like the Lowa Camino GTX Hiking Boots also liked the Lowa Tibet Pro GTX Hiking Boots .
Need more information on fitting and sizing backpacking boots ? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.